منتديات موج البحر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Alchemist-Paulo Coelho

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عن العشق والهوى

نائب المدير
 نائب المدير
عن العشق والهوى

عدد الرسائل : 266
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/10/2007

The Alchemist-Paulo Coelho Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Alchemist-Paulo Coelho   The Alchemist-Paulo Coelho Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 17, 2007 11:11 pm

Book Review
For someone who doesn`t know how to read between lines "The Alchemist" is just a story of a young shepherd who gives up to everything he has just to pursue a dream.And to accomplish his dream he starts a journey in a foreign land where the young boy is just a stranger between strangers.
But for someone who knows how to read "The Alchemist" he will discover a simple but wonderfull story of a young shepherd who is brave enough to follow his dream of treasure even if this means to leave his homeland in Spain.He goes in Egypt in search of a treasure buried in the Pyramids.

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting, he thought, as he looked again at the position of the sun, and hurried his pace. He had suddenly remembered that, in Tarifa, there was an ld woman who interpreted dreams."
..........................................................................................
I dreamed that I was in a field with my sheep, when a child appeared and began to play with the animals.<...>The child went on playing with my sheep for quite a while," continued the boy, a bit upset.And suddenly, the child took me by both hands and transported me to the Egyptian pyramids.
Then, at the Egyptian pyramids<...>the child said to me:If you come here, you will find a hidden treasure.And, just as she was about to show me the exact location, I woke up. Both times."
(Extract from "The Alcehmist")

In his journey towards the Pyramids he encounters many experiences,and people,learns arabic,discovers the love but learns wisdom and life lessons along the way he pursues.
Reading this book you`ll see that Paulo Coelho talks about truth and wisdom about life and you`ll learn that not the destination counts but the journey.Because it doesn`t matter for what you`re searching the important is what you learned along the way before to arrive at destination...and is also important to not forget the lessons that your experiences has taught you.
"The Alchemist" tells you that every people have a Personal Legend that he has to fulfill and this is the reason he is in the world...to be brave enough to fight for fulfilling his Personal Legend no matter how hard it is and to never give up to his dreams,to his enthusiasm for everything ge does.

"Never abandon your dreams. Follow the signs"(Extract from the book)
We learn also that sometimes we abandon our Personal Legend because we don`t have trust in our powers of doing something...But even if we lose this personal legend for a certain time we must be able to return untill isn`t too late.Because if we don`t follow our dreams in the time they are ment to accomplish later we won`t pursue our dreams `cause we are affraid that we may love everything we accomplished and entire life we will ask "How it would be my life now if I...?".

“It’s natural to be afraid of replacing everything you already gained by a dream." (Extract from "The Alchemist")

The main character of the book,Santiago(the young shepherd) sometimes wants to turn back home but he follows the signs that life offers him and even if he`s first day in Egypt is a bad experience he learns a new lesson:that he must be carfuly in who he trust.
Later he finds out that he don`t have to let the bad experiences or something else to stop him in following his dream.
In the same time with Santiago you`ll learn new lessons,or you`ll remember them;that every humain being has the right to choose,the right to seek what ever he wants and of course to enjoy the beauty of life without becoming the sclave of society,to live every moment of your life without woring the past noor the future...just live the moment in moment and to risc and asume the risc of your journey.

"We have to risk,only then we will understand the miracle of life...when we let the imprevisible to happen." (Extract from "The Alchemist")

Santiago will learn to pass over of his fear of failure

“Only one thing makes a dream impossible: fear of failure.” (Extract from "The Alchemist")

he will fallow the signs,he will listen the voice of heart,he will find true love and in the end he will accomplish his dream...he will find the treasure but not in the Pyramids were he belived he will find the treasure but in Spain,in the place were he has the same dream 3 times.The place from were his journey begin...It may seem strange that he need to go in Egypt just to find out that his treasure is in his homeland...but that journey was necesary for him to accomplish hid Personal Legend and to learn important lessons.And the ultimate thing he found his true love who convinced him to follow his dream and not allowed him to give up and remain in the oasis with her.
Reading "The Alchemist" you`ll learn to see the world in other way that you`re used to see it,you`ll learn that no matter what you must fight for your dreams and Personal Legend...to not give up only beacuse the fear of failure.You need to choose not only to accept your destiny.

"When there is no turning back,we should concern ourselves with only the best way of going forward." (Extract from "The Alchemist")

And the most important thing that you learn from the book is to be yourself...and have faith in you.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mogelbahr.yoo7.com

The Alchemist-Paulo Coelho
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Dreams and the fear of failure-Paulo Coelho
» Veronika decides to die, By P.Coelho

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات موج البحر :: الأدب :: قصاقيص-
انتقل الى: